Friday, November 6, 2009

Everybody Loves Raymond


My family is OBSESSED with this show. A few years ago they bought all of the seasons on DVD, and I'm pretty sure they still watch it together at least 5 times a week. I really like it, but don't find too much time to watch it. When I was home in August I took one of their seasons back to Provo with me so I could watch it when I needed to laugh. My boyfriend and I love watching it together. Most of the time it's relatively clean.. not too much sexual content. Some episodes are pretty shady, but it's nice when you have it on DVD and you can skip to the next episode. If you ever need a good laugh about a family that oftentimes reminds me of my own, turn on Everybody Loves Raymond.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love that show. I don't watch it all the time, but when I do, it's always funny.

    ReplyDelete