Sunday, November 29, 2009

BYU v. utah

Guys.. I left the game vs. Utah at the beginning of the fourth quarter! My roommate and I were SURE we were going to have an easy win, and we were hungry and tired. So we left when the score was 20 to 6. Fifteen minutes later we got home, started eating dinner, and turned on the TV. The score had changed to 20 to 17!! Holy smokes. We couldn't believe it, but let me tell you.. we were so grateful that the game was being shown on TV so we could feel like we were still there!!! Whew, what a game... it's crazy how many emotions we can feel during a football game. I love that it brings out so much passion in so many people, even when they're watching it at home. Gooooooo COUGARS!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite sounds in the world is when you're sitting at a kitchen table with the light noise of football on the tv in the background and then all of a sudden, out of no where, hear the roar that erupts from a bunch of middle-aged uncles when a good play is made during a byu-utah game. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That game was SO AWESOME! What an exciting game! I was there with my little brother and sister who came up for the break and it was so great! It was intense throughout the whole thing and then the OT winning play, amazing! We stormed the field and it was sweet! I really like the blue uniforms they had on too! What a day to remember! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you left! It was such an amazing game and the ending was so intense! I stormed the field after and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete